Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, April 21, 2006
Training today, i'm glad to note, MY FIRE IS BACK. I don't know where it disappeared off to recently, but i hated the dread of having to physically exhaust myself. Then someone said something about sports being something you ought to use to relax you, not stress you and it got me thinking.. So yeah. Play hard, fight. WE WANT THE BALL.
But i'm just so tired.
Managed to develop a damn shin splint in my left shin recently so, woohoo, now both shins are in an immense amount of pain. No pain, no gain, i s'pose. MIND OVER BODY. And man do i mean it.
Gonna fail phy geog test. Every single fact managed to mix itself nicely with all the other little facts til they got smushed into one big fact-that i'm gonna fail. When the only thing i could think of when i had 10 mins left was "okay, which random fact should i insert in here so maybe i'll get a mark?" i think that is kinda the basis of being ultimately screwed. But, as things go, it's not the end of the world. We're working towards the end of the year, troops, not today (: That kinda cheers me up. It's a good mindset to have, it is - academics aren't everything (:
Had the humanities scholarship interview today. They were running at least half an hour late, and it was kinda unnerving sitting there amidst 6,7,8 RJC people with only Huey Hien as my comfort. Nonetheless, it went fine, just like an eng oral exam, basically, with more personal questions. So yeah. I gave them 120% Francine and if they don't like it, i wasn't the girl they were looking for and it wasn't meant to be (: No meat off me i figure, I'm not worried (:
Just realised i'm kinda smiley tonight. I don't know why. Possibly because i've gotten out of my emo funk, but who knows? I could be depressed again tomorrow.. WHICH IS WHY, LYSIA, WE'RE GOING TO TOWN. Cravings, tsssk (:
I was just thinking this morning how very sad it is that you can be so close to a person or a group of people at one point of time, then the next second it's like the friendship/relationship never existed in the first place. Amazing how that works. But for tonight and hopefully more reflective nights like these ones, I'll choose to think that I'd rather have loved and lost, than never loved at all. And i mean that in all sincerity... Tonight.
Don't fall for me, if you were planning to, because i'm just not ready.
Don't fall for me, if you were planning to, because i don't want to have to push you away.
Don't fall for me, if you were planning to, because i gave my heart away that night.
Don't fall for me, if you were planning to, because i can't fall for you back.
I'm sorry.
-let's do this shit.
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:57 AM